March 30 - Hike in Snohimish

PLEASE NOTE: I have not had the chance to watermark all of my photos, and it will take me a great deal of time, as I published this and my other blogs between 2010-2017. I ask you to respect my property. Feel free to use them as long as you credit me as follows: Photo by Jody McBrien, learningtheworld.org. Thank you.



This morning we went with Kat and Bryan to a hike in Snohomish, Explorer Falls. It was a beautiful, crisp morning, just perfect for a hike. There were a number of obstacles in the way of the paths, and we kept laughing as we went around them, suggesting that perhaps there was some attempt to warn hikers about something terrible around a bend. Of course, there was not. It was an easy hike (we figure about 4 miles), pretty waterfall, and lots of lovely signs of spring beginning to break out.










After the hike, we got cleaned up and met Stan and Sandy, Bryan's mom and step-dad for dinner at Lombardi's,  on the waterfront. Great day, overall, but it went by too fast!

The next night, we went back the the Irish pub:




NOTE: July 2018 date on post is republish date, not date of the event.

To republish the blog in chronological order, the URL might change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last day of April

May 23-25: Return to Fuji

First 24 hours at Soka University