Half-way

PLEASE NOTE: I have not had the chance to watermark all of my photos, and it will take me a great deal of time, as I published this and my other blogs between 2010-2017. I ask you to respect my property. Feel free to use them as long as you credit me as follows: Photo by Jody McBrien, learningtheworld.org. Thank you.


Long day! We left our Everett hotel at 11 - good thing, since we got on I-5 going the wrong direction...

So, no time to relax, but we were on time. Asiana Airlines is one I'll recommend - lots of leg room (I was completely comfortable in the middle seat!). I originally thought it was a 17 hour flight, so we were both pleased to learn it was "only" eleven We arrived into Incheon around 5:30pm and easily found our way through customs and to the free shuttle to the Hotel Hu, where I booked us a night for some sleep before getting up early tomorrow for our flight to Narita and our making way to Soka.

With little energy left, I'll add my two photos of our room and say sayonara for now!




NOTE: July 2018 date on post is republish date, not date of the event.

To republish the blog in chronological order, the URL might change. The original URL was
http://jodyjapanblog.blogspot.com/2017/04/half-way.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last day of April

May 23-25: Return to Fuji

First 24 hours at Soka University